Come join us at the intersection of high-tech and recreation, where you will have the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, young company, delivering a revolutionary product that is disrupting a 100-year-old industry. Clear Comfort manufactures and sells sustainable, non-toxic and non-chlorine water sanitation systems for pools and spas with headquarters and manufacturing in Colorado.
At Clear Comfort, we make swimming pools and spas:
- Clean & clear
- Healthy & safe
- Enjoyable & fun
At Clear Comfort, we are:
- Honest & transparent
We are seeking a full-time Account Sales Representative to join our Sales Team. You will be working directly with our Director of Sales, and collaborating with our Marketing, Operations and Executive team including the CEO. As a key contributor, you can help us continue our rapid growth. Compensation is a combination of base salary and commissions.
As our Account Sales Representative, you will bring:
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Outstanding self-motivation, work ethic, ability to reliably meet deadlines
- An innate, enthusiastic curiosity to learn
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Unquestionable ethics and judgment
- An outgoing personality and team player mentality
As our Account Sales Representative, your key responsibilities will be:
- Participate in our team-selling mentality of a world-class product.
- Utilize the Clear Comfort product training, pool industry training, phone skills training, and sales qualification process training to successfully build strong customer relationships.
- Conduct inbound / outbound sales prospecting.
- Responding to open leads via phone and email, and performing initial sales qualification.
- Opportunity qualification of inbound and outbound leads
- Undertaking unique prospecting campaigns at the direction of the Director of Sales, the Executive Team, and/or Marketing Director.
As our Account Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to use:
- Gmail / Google Apps / Google Drive
- On-site in our Boulder, CO headquarters
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Sales: 3+ years of sales experience
Qualifications and Skills
- Unquestionable ethics and judgment
- B2B Sales experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Affinity for meeting new people, striking up a conversation, and asking questions
- Inquisitive, problem-solving nature with a desire to learn new things
- Ability to function in a dynamic, high-activity, ever-changing startup environment
- And last but not least, a strong team player who brings a sense of positive energy and the ability to influence, inspire and motivate cross-functional colleagues
- Must have the ability to sit (or stand) in front of a computer for extended periods of time
- Must have the ability to spend time on the phone speaking with potential customers
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly in person, in email, and over the telephone
- Ability to travel for up to 10%
- Ability to lift items up to 30 lbs
Clear Comfort offers its employees an excellent set of benefits to participate in the following:
- Multi-tiered medical plan offerings
- Dental programs, and
- Paid vacation
About Clear Comfort
We believe that you shouldn’t have to compromise your health to enjoy swimming. Clear Comfort’s non-chlorine and low-chlorine systems are focused on letting you swim happy in clean, clear, sustainable. fresh-feeling pool water that’s kind to your skin, eyes and lungs .
We sustainably clean pools without polluting our world. Clear Comfort is operating in homes, hotels, universities, YMCAs, JCCs, water parks, recreation centers and more nationwide.
Clear Comfort is sustainably driven, working to the highest standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability to balance our profit, purpose and commitment to our local and global community.