Dive Shop Is One Step Closer to Sustainability Goals
Ocean First, a dive shop in Boulder, Colorado, is a pioneer in sustainable business and travel. One of the organization’s primary sustainability goals was to decrease the chemicals the company used onsite in its pool. Today, Clear Comfort is helping them reach not just this goal, but it's water savings and energy reduction goals, as well.
- Chemical consumption and storage
- Chemical impact on dive equipment
- Operational challenges of UV:
- UV energy use and electrical cost
- Scale on UV bulb
- UV bulb replacement cost
- Chemical odor in the facility
- Swimmer and staff eye, skin and lung irritation
- Reduce chemical cost, consumption and storage
- Reduce the effect of chemicals on expensive diving equipment
- Eliminate the high cost of UV pool treatment
- Improve the pool environment for swimmers and divers
With Clear Comfort, Ocean First has reached its sustainability goals for pool water treatment by decreasing chemical use, decreasing water consumption, and improving the environment for divers, swimmers and staff.
Staff and swimmers are exposed to less chemicals and chloramines, resulting in less eye, skin and lung irritation. In addition, their equipment will last longer!
Download the case study to get the full details.
Download the Case Study:
About Clear Comfort
Clear Comfort's commercial pool systems bring you, your staff and your swimmers a healthier facility with cleaner, clearer water. Clear Comfort provides superior disinfection beyond UV, ozone and salt chlorine generators. Reduce your chlorine use by 30 to 70 percent to simplify pool maintenance, reduce chemical irritation, eliminate harmful disinfection byproducts, save natural resources and much more. Find Clear Comfort in universities, YMCAs, recreation centers, competitive swimming facilities, hotels and more.
Commercial Systems: CCW 300 & CCW 500
“Three months after install our pool tested cleaner than tap water."
Mark, Ocean First